Curious about breathwork? What is it? How to use it in everyday life? This is a great intro to breathwork. Practice makes progress.
What we’ll go over:
- Introductions and Questions, Intentions.
- Breathing Inventory – tuning into your breath, becoming aware of its sensations without changing it.
- Full Complete 3 part breath – playing with the breath in the body. Breathing into the belly, breathing into the ribs, breathing into the upper chest.
- Tummy Time – breathing while laying on the stomach, and explorating the sensations of the breath and the feedback from the floor.
- Energizing Breathwork – invigorating, clearing, energizing, connecting mind, body and breath.
- Relaxing Breathwork – Stress reducing, calming, slowing the mind and body.
What to bring: Comfortable clothing for laying on the ground or sitting. Journal, pen, and water bottle. We have cushions, bolsters, rugs and chairs. Bring your own items if you feel more comfortable. 🙂
Things to Know: Shoes off in the studio. there are 12 stairs to descend to enter the studio.
Please arrive by 6:20 to settle in. We will start at 6:30p
See you soon!
Rhythm Bird, Resident Artist at Music Monastery Nashville.
Bookings are closed for this event.