Curious about a form of meditation that uses vibration and sound within the body?
What are chakras? Where are they and how do you work with them?
Join us for a beginner friendly, introduction to chakras and mantras.
What We’ll Discuss:
Intro to the 7 chakras, the energy systems of the body. The colors and tones associated with each chakra and how to use affirmations and mantras for self healing.
Chakra Balancing through vocal toning.
Mantras – sharing 2 sanskrit mantras to use in every day life. When stuck, when frustrated, when depressed.. and when wanting to consciously re-direct our powerful energy toward gratitude and well wishes.
Things to Note:
We have bolsters and chairs, please bring your own cushion if you prefer. The studio is in the basement and there are 12 steps to descend. If there are physical limitations to consider, please let us know ahead of time so we can try to accommodate.
- Please arrive by 6p
- Light stretching to prepare the body 6:15 – 6:30 p
- Discussion and Intro to the 7 Chakras, affirmations, colors, notes and tones for each chakra, practicing vocal toning for each chakra, linking breathwork and inner vibrational healing. 6:30 – 7:30 p
- Journaling and integrating, sharing, discussion and questions 7:30 – 7:45 p
- Bathroom break and transition
- Sharing 2 sanskrit / english mantras, practicing and acapella jam 8 – 8:30 p
- Close circle 8:30p
- (optional) Tea and socializing in the patio/garden 8:30 – 9p
Questions? Please reach out!
We look forward to connecting in person.
Namaste, (the light in me, honors the light in you)
Rhythm Bird (aka Chrissy) resident artist at the Music Monastery Nashville
Bookings are closed for this event.