Please join us for a casual backyard gathering with food & spirit flow jams, with an emphasis on rhythm. Drum Circle with benefits!
Please Bring these types of things:
• FIREWOOD and fire starters (cardboard, paper, etc.)
• BYO drum (drums also available, please let us know if you want one when registering).
• Flip flops and swimwear, towel (if you plan to use the hot or cold baths)
• Bring food for the grill, stove and/or salad bar! Our community chef of the night will make something delish up for all of us to share. We are diet-inclusive (veggie and meat friendly). Ideas: organic, mushrooms, grass-fed local beef, organic chicken, any fruits or vegetables, herbs, roots, beans, etc., local rainbow trout).
Few things to NOTE:
• No experience necessary, all ages welcome.
• Kids are welcome, pets are not. Sorry, we love our furry friends too! <3
• Top Optional, toplessness for men and women are allowed. Our stance: if men can be topless at the pool, so can women. 🙂 Sorry if that offends you. Grateful if that inspires your personal liberation.
• This is an outdoor event with access to covered patio areas – rain or shine!
• No Alcohol. There is a SMOKE ZONE, no other smoking allowed on property. There is an alley to smoke in as well.
All Rhythm Bird Music and Spiritual Home for Artists events are at your own risk and at your own will. You are 100% responsible for your well-being.
I HAVE READ AND UNDERSTOOD THAT BY PURCHASING THIS TICKET, I MAY BE WAIVING CERTAIN LEGAL RIGHTS, INCLUDING THE RIGHT TO SUE.
Music Monastery, Spiritual Home for Artists:
“Rewild in the City”
Rhythm | Meditation | Gaia
615.358.8799 – call or text Chrissy with questions
Bookings are closed for this event.