Drumming circle, community meal, spin, flow, and casual hang out. Enjoy hang time in the gardens, drum, dance and make new friends.
Please Bring these types of things:
• FIREWOOD and fire starters (cardboard, paper, etc.)
• BYO drum (drums also available, please let us know if you want one when registering).
• Bring ingredients to be cooked or prepared that night for a community meal. Ideal: Vegan and Meat options could be as simple as: rice, beans, greens, locally sourced meat, and whole fruit (uncut and raw).
Few things to NOTE:
• No experience necessary, all ages welcome.
• Kids are welcome, pets are not. Sorry, we love our furry friends too! <3
• This is an outdoor event with access to covered patio areas – rain or shine!
• No Alcohol. Kombucha? Elixer? Non Alcoholic drinks? Yes! There is a SMOKE ZONE, no other smoking allowed on property.
*Are you a chef, or passionate (and sanitary) about cooking? Reach out to be volunteer chef of the evening!
*Are you warm and welcoming and enjoy greeting people? Reach out to be a volunteer greeter for the evening!
*Looking for other ways to help? We can always use help with set up and clean up. Trash, dishes, recycling, compost. Garden prep, fire prep, etc.
Bookings are closed for this event.