Join us for Free Flow Friday from 6-10 pm. This is our 6th friday in a row.
- community recreation & potluck
- drum, yoga and meditation in womb
- yoga & meditation fire spinning in the backyard
- bring your swim suit and towel for communal hot ponds in the backyard
- ice bath available
Enter through the front gate and wander through the bamboo, or come in through the alley side gate.
Suggested items to bring: water bottle, fire/led/flow toys, drum toys, snacks, journal, yoga mat.
Rules? Be responsible, be respectful, practice kindness.
Pets ~ please leave them at home.
Kids & Seniors ~ all ages are welcome.
Smoking and Vaping may be done outside only, if kids are present please smoke in the Dome.
The Music Monastery is Seeking Volunteers and Facilitators:
- DJ’s want to play along with the drum circle?
- Food Trucks? Interested in parking outside the Great Wall of Art to sell food?
- Volunteers to assist with set up and clean up
- Volunteers to share or teach a skill to community
- yoga teachers ~ lead donation based yoga classes for all ages and stages
- meditation teachers ~ lead donation based yoga classes for all ages and stages
- breathwork instructors
- licensed therapists
- massage therapists
Reach Out via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Donations to Venmo: SHA_Nashville (spiritual home for artists)
tax deductible! thank you!
Bookings are closed for this event.