Join us for Free Flow Friday from 6-10 pm.
- Drumming and Fire Circle
- Zones and Nooks for self directed meditation, stretching & journaling
- Food? Bring healthy snacks to share. If not, donation bar has some drinks and food available
- hot baths available in the bamboo
Enter through the front gate and wander through the bamboo, or come in through the alley side gate.
Suggested items to bring: water bottle, fire/led/flow toys, drum toys, snacks, journal, yoga mat.
Rules? Be responsible, be respectful, practice kindness.
Pets ~ please leave them at home.
Kids & Seniors ~ all ages are welcome.
The Music Monastery is Seeking Volunteers and Facilitators:
- DJ’s want to play along with the drum circle?
- Food Trucks? Interested in parking outside the Great Wall of Art to sell food?
- Volunteers to assist with set up and clean up
- Volunteers to share or teach a skill to community
- yoga teachers ~ lead donation based yoga classes for all ages and stages
- meditation teachers ~ lead donation based yoga classes for all ages and stages
- breathwork instructors
- licensed therapists
- massage therapists
Reach Out via text to Chrissy: 615.358.8799
Bookings are closed for this event.