Join us for an immersive sound journey at the Music Monastery with Rhythm Bird. Allow yourself to explore stillness in the body (think savasana in a yoga class) and allow your mind to practice meditation through the spacious sounds of crystal bowls, unique world instruments and ASMR-like soundscapes. After the sound bath, you are invited to journal and enjoy integration time in the bamboo garden. This is a time for rest, reflection, meditation, introspection, self love. You decide. 🙂
$35/person / includes zero gravity recliner, blanket or robe for a cozy journey nest.
personal items to bring to make your experience more enjoyable: journal, pen, eye mask and socks
what to expect:
- 6:30 gates open, settle in, wind down from your day.
- 6:45 journaling – brain dump any thoughts you have, any to do list items, fears, concerns, expectations, just write it all out – empty the mind out.
- 7:00 settling into your nest, Guided breathwork and meditation begin as we wind our attention inward. There will be no other words spoken during this time. Instrumental soundscape with some vocal toning.
- 7-8 ish for a 60 minute sound journey, nap, recharge time.
- 8:00 Bringing awareness to the body
- 8:05 – 9 Journal and Lounge. 2 zones – one for talking and one for NO TALKING 🙂
- 9:00: Gates close and good night.
Bookings are closed for this event.